“Restructuring your Insurance Portfolio to ensure long term Sustainability & Affordability”
Optimize Your insurance Today!Get A Free Consultation
Don’t Settle For Less
A little about me, your friendly insurance broker
From a recent past background as a school
principal, I bring to the advisory role, an extensive range of skills, not least of which is a passion for engaging with people from all walks of life.
As a Broker, I work independently, therefore, I am able to source the best insurance package for my clients from a wide range of providers that
I specialise in:
Personalised review of client’s existing covers including:
- future projections of likely premium increases over the next 10, 20 & 30 years
- Levelled options for Life & Trauma to ensure future affordability and sustainability
- Preparation for client of a comprehensive Statement of Advice
insurance doesn’t have to be complicated
Interesting facts about typical “Stepped” or “Rate for Age” premiums?
- Life cover > 500%
- Trauma cover @1000%
- Health cover >1000%
How can we mitigate this?
Do you still want insurance when you’re 70 or 80?
85% of people who have life insurance actually die without it?
- The average length of time people have trauma insurance is just 6 years. Life is not much better, being 7 years
- The typical reason for cessation is?
What does the data tell us?
Example: $200,000 of Life insurance levelled to age 80
Annual premiums are?
Levelled premium p.a - Never Changes
Stepped premium at age 40
Stepped premium at age 50
Stepped premium at age 60
Stepped premium at age 70
Stepped premium at 80
Security for the future
As Advisors, we have to consider the premium affordability over time for our clients and how long they want the cover for.
Levelled Premiums are:
- The same premium now and in the decades to come
- Ensures long term affordability and sustainability, with the cover taken through to policy termination.
- Accumulated premiums to age 70+ are significantly cheaper than accumulated “stepped” premiums
- A client with a levelled premium component does not have any future premium rises because they are locked.
- Ability to include annual CPI adjustment if desired.
Get In Touch For a Free
Trauma / Disability Protection
Mortgage & Income Protection
Booster Kiwi Saver
Business and General
ACC Levy Advice
Fire and General
Trusted Insurance Suppliers
What I Can Do For You
If you have any questions or need assistance with insurance issues, reviews, claims, or anything else, please feel free to fill out the secure form below and I’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.